November 11, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me :)

It's my first birthday away from home. Somehow I wasn't at all excited about it, or rather i chose not to get excited over it? I asked a friend and she told me the same. Could it be that after ur 21st you feel less excited about the rest of the birthdays. I laughed, could it be i'm finally bored after having too many birthdays?

I chose not to expect surprises. I do want close friends to keep me company ... just so i won't think too much (and miss home). But i still do miss my twin sis. Its after all my first birthday without her.

Bought myself lilies after GP morning!:)

And after PBL in the afternoon, I went to Borders and sipped my hot choc (wanted to drink mocha but didnt >.<) and a little pie with siewsing, my clinical partner+shopping partner. =)

Well it's not as sad as i made it sound...my friends were really sweet!! i did have a surprise on Saturday during dinner .. and presentss and cardss! my first tatty!!! *thanks everyone*

*makes a wish*





No comments: