August 24, 2007

Isn't It Strange How We All Get A Little Bit Weird Sometimes

3 days more before I fly.


How come I don't feel anything at all?


Got my flight ticket, visa, medical checkup done. my hair cut. my contact lens supply. i've been spending these few weeks eating wat i think i might miss eating. meeting up with ppl whom i might not see for another year. going around just to buy stuffs i need to bring over. wat's not so settled is my accomodation, but with fingers crossed, i hope everything turns out well. My luggage? haha, i got most of my things in it. except 40% of clothes, some coats, a few pairs of shoes, and alot of other stuffs piling next to it. Maybe I should rephrase, I got most of my things ON top of my luggage. I've got a problem with packing. And I'm lazy to pack the other 40% of clothes in to it. because, my luggage is about full... which means.. i have to repack.

1 comment:

Jay Low said...

don't worry... not feeling anything is a good thing... at least for me... haha... c u in UK!