Graduation (as we go on we remember..)

Phase1 is officially over.. I've officially graduated from IMU!
(Collage too tiny to fit everyone in it. sry)
When i was young, i couldn't wait to grow up faster. My ambition was to be a teacher. I'd scribble on the whiteboard and my students were the stuffedtoys. I'd give them homeworks which were never to be completed. I'd pretend they were naughty, I'd scold them. I'd mark books made of old diaries, and give double stars like mommy would if i got everything correct. Looking back, it was hilarious. And just how far i've come (and deviated from my original idea) still surprises me sometimes :)
I'm halfway there to the big grad... been thru numerous exams, big and small. met so many great people, made so many friends, created so much more lovely memories. I've finally made it thru 2 and a half years. A good 2&1/2 years. However that said, I still have 3 more years to strive.. in University of Manchester!:D And i know, even after the big graduation, it will only be the beginning of my journey.. I'll be an "amoeba" (as that surgeon in TDMC(tmn desa) had told me before I even entered IMU.)
7 comments:
hey! nice collage there!!! good job!
my occupation when i was young (primary school) was to become an archeologist! so u didn't deviate that far... haha...
congrats!!! *hugz*
Jay..you wanted to be an archeologist?! I wanted to be a businesswoman.. even up till my college days, I was still debating between the two.. Haha..
i think i on the other hand was rather fickle minded, probably listed down every occupation u can think of! including being a clerk and a typist. haha!!! :D but yeah, we've all made it through, been this far.. and i truly believe with all of my heart, it's not by chance. cheers to M2/04, and to you all, who made it such a wonderful 2.5 yrs!
woww... hehe we all got very diversified 'ambitions' when we were kids. hahah! christine, i also remmber ur bride-wanabe ambition!:P hehee.... yup, it all happened for a reason!
jay.. hehe thks!
shirley, thanks girl!:D soon will be ur turn!*hugs*
Hello Se Yin! XD
Remember Tan Yee Yen? She's currently studying in Manchester, and if I'm not mistaken, she's a 3rd year this Aug/Sept! Hence, it's possible that both of you will be coursemates! =P
Can't wait to meet you all soon!!! *whee*
heelloo onggie! :D yeah, i rmber her! and i found out she's there as well, unfortunately i'm not goin to d same teaching hosp as she will be. >.< still, it's gd to hear fr her again! hahah,yeay i'll see u soon!!:D
Post a Comment