May 20, 2007

Banana Pancakes .. we could pretend it all the time

It has a cute, catchy tune. Jack Johnson makes me feel like i do deserve a good weeekend in, doin nothing but just lazing in bed, forget the world outside. And that's exactly wat i did.


I had it all set, i needed my booster dose of Borders and Starbucks. desperately. and then i reached home after a half-day work on Saturday; i was homealone the whole afternoon.. my eyes getting heavier staring at my notebook screen. And then it started to rain outside.. ah, the perfect weather. to sleep. i fought my withdrawal symptoms, telling myself i can put it off til tomorrow. i've got the whole day sunday.


And yet, came Sunday, i woke up and went to town for a delicious curry laksa breakfast with mom and dad. oh, i will so miss all these moments when i go to uk. and then we got home, with a full tummy and a whole week's worth of sleep to catch....


nope. i didnt sleep ;D i simply wasted the day away. i still didn't end up goin to Borders. I sulked abit, but it's just normal to hv withdrawal symptoms when it doesn't work. yet again. put it off yet another week. i'm used to doing it. Now no matter waht happens, next sunday i shall be there.


Graduation's on Saturday. Friday's rehearsal and i had to go off work at 2pm. I feel so proud of myself. I'm finally graduating!!:D But i know i'm only halfway there..


Talking abt pancakes, I miss the pancakes in Double Dutch, Bristol. Sighh.

It was under refurbishment not long after i ate there. It was still when i tried my luck again early last year. I wonder if it's done yet.



You hardly even notice when i try to show u this, song is meant to keep ya from doing what u're s'posed to, like waking up too early, maybe we can sleep in pretend like it's the weekend now... we could pretend it all the time. ;D

Can't you see that it's just raining, there ain't no need to go outside.

No comments: